This article is considered "incomplete" or does not provide a complete profile of the subject in question. You can help by adding more information to consider it "complete".
|Current Members:|| Agent 24|
|Former Members:|| Mister Minos|
Agent Zero I
Agent Zero II
|Base of Operations:||United Kingdom|
Spyral is a former UN covert operations agency founded during the Cold War. Orginally headed by Otto Netz. Currently, it is one of the world's most dangerous espionage organizations and is headed by the Tiger King of Kandahar, who goes under the alias "Patron".
- Main article: Spyral (New Earth)
Agents of SpyralEdit
- Information Freedom Division:A division dedicated to relaying intelligence. This division once was able to gain the blueprints to Checkmate HQ, also known as the Black Knight.
Weapons & EquipmentEdit
- Hypnos 2.0: Implants directly under the eye in which have a variety of uses such as creating illusions or hallucinations, upload information to a system or directly into a agents mind, etc. There's also a safety switch in which Hypnos may be turned off and to curb resistance, a subliminal post-hypnotic suggestion may be used to send a shock to an individual's brain. In addition, it makes it impossible for people to capture an agent's face by memory or or by a camera.
- Spyral Uniform:There seems to be some sort of variations of typical uniforms worn by both agents of Spyral and even the doctors.
- Somnus Thought-Supression Satellite Network: A power satellite capable of mimic the effects of Hypnos on a large, geographical area.
- Localized Somnus Transmitter: Hidden under St. Hadrian is a localized version of the Somnus Satellite. It's creation is for the usage on a local scale in case the base of operations is found by a enemy organization or the Justice League.
- Nanotrackers: Designed by former doctor Frau Netz. According to Frau Netz, they're state-of-the-art though still can be blocked or be out of range from Spyral HQ.
- Advance Holograms: Spyral has advance holograms in which can be used by Spyral agents. These holograms according to Justice League member Cyborg are advanced enough to add weight and dimensions into it's 3-D rendering without any appreciable clarity loss.
Files & ArchivesEdit
- Minos Files (Formerly): An archives of the the identities Spyral has uncovered concerning the Justice League including: Batman,Nightwing,Cybrog,The Flash,Aquaman,possibly Martian Manhunter, and Superman. These names and records are kept on the Minos files, named after the Director who led the operation to find the names. They were erased by Frau Netz after Maxwell Lord attempt to gain access to the files.
- Spyral-Mobile: A car used by agents of Spyral.
- Spyralcopter: A custome helicopter with various jamming and stealth capabilities.
- While most of the Prime Earth version of Spyral as a whole is more or less a continuation of what was established in New Earth, the events of Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes! 1 (Volume 1) seem to have not happen due to the existence of Stephanie Brown as Batgirl not occuring within the Prime Earth continuity. In addition, Miss Hexley is also not in custody, where as her New Earth conterpart was.
- One of Spyral's policies include that it's agents are free to choose their candidate to potentially act as that agent's partner.
- ↑ Grayson #20
- ↑ Grayson #4
- ↑ Grayson #6 (Volume 1)
- ↑ Grayson #1 (Volume 1)
- ↑ Grayson #10
- ↑ Grayson #3
- ↑ Batman & Robin Eternal #19
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Grayson #7 (Volume 1)
- ↑ Batman and Robin #34
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Nightwing (Volume 3) #30
- ↑ Grayson #1
- ↑ Grayson #2
- ↑ Grayson #3
- ↑ Grayson #7
- ↑ Grayson #8
- ↑ Grayson #19
- ↑ Secret Origins (Volume 3) #8